To edit basic information about an observation on an Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Admin' level permissions on the Project level Observations tool.
- 'Standard' level users can edit observations they have created.
This asset or item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that it was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Tap the project you would like to work in on your Android device.
- Tap the Observations tool.
- Tap the observation you want to edit in the left pane.
- Tap Edit .
- Tap to edit the fields to you want to change.
(Note: See Create an Observation for descriptions of each field.)
- Tap Save.