To edit basic information about an observation on an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Admin' level permissions on the Project level Observations tool.
- 'Standard' level users can edit observations they have created.
This asset or item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that it was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the Observations tool on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the observation you want to edit.
- Tap Edit
- Tap into a field to make any changes
Note: See Create an Observation for descriptions of each field.
- Tap Save.