To export the transmittals log to CSV using the project's Transmittals tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Read-Only' level permission or higher on the Transmittals tool.
- Navigate to the project's Transmittals tool.
This reveals the Transmittals page.
- Click Export > CSV.
This exports the contents of the transmittals log to the CSV file format and includes the following columns of information:
- No. The transmittal number.
- Created. The date the transmittal was created.
- Subject. The subject lines of the transmittal.
- Company. The company (or companies) associated with the recipient in the 'To' field.
- To. Lists the recipients on the transmittal (i.e., the people or the members of the distribution lists added to the 'To' field).