To create a new specification set.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Admin' level permissions on the Specifications tool.
- You may only create a new specification set when you upload new specifications.
- You can only upload specifications that are saved as PDF (.pdf) files.
- Navigate to the project's Specifications tool.
- Click on the Upload Specifications button on the right pane of your specification log.
- Attach the specification(s) that will go into your new set by dragging and dropping the file(s) into the gray box or by selecting Attach File.
- For the "Set" parameter, choose the Create New Set option from the drop-down menu.
- Enter all related information about the set. (Note: Only the set name is required.) For more detailed instructions on how to upload a specification, see Upload Specifications.