To create a new specification set.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' permissions on the Specifications tool.
- Additional Information:
- You can only create a new specification set when you upload new specifications.
- You can only upload specifications that are saved as PDF (.pdf) files.
- Navigate to the project's Specifications tool.
- Click Upload Specifications.
- Select a file to upload. For more detailed instructions on uploading specifications, see Upload Specifications.
Tip! It is recommended that you upload your spec book as one PDF instead of uploading each section as a separate file.
- Click the Select or Create Set drop-down menu.
- Enter the name of the new set into the Search bar.
- Click Create Set.
- Enter the rest of the information for the set. For more detailed information on these fields, see Upload Specifications.
Note: Only the set name is required.