To approve a Prime Contract so that you can begin to create change orders, invoices, and payments.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' on the project's Prime Contract tool
- Additional Information:
- The Prime Contract is ready to be approved once the owner has agreed to the schedule of values (SOV) listed on the Prime Contract.
- You cannot create change orders, invoices, or payments until the Prime Contract has been approved.
- Navigate to the project's Prime Contract tool.
- Click the Edit button in the top-right of the contract.
- In the Status field, select Approved from the drop-down menu.
- Click Save. The action buttons in the right pane for creating change orders, invoices, and payments will change from gray (inactive) to orange (active), and will now be clickable.