To add project photos by emailing them into Procore.
Each project in Procore has a unique email address that can be used to upload photos in Procore. (e.g. email@example.com) The email address can be used by anyone to upload photos for the associated project. Even users who are not listed in the project's directory can use the email address to upload photos into Procore.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' permissions on the Photos tool, or no permissions needed (anyone can email photos to Procore). These options are configured in the Photos tool Configuration Settings.
- By default, any photos that are attached to an email will be automatically be added to a project's 'Unclassified' folder or the folder selected in the Photos tool Configuration Settings for emailed photos. Later, photos can be moved to different folder, as desired.
- Only the following file types can be uploaded into a photo album: .jpg, .jpeg, .tif, .tiff, .gif, .png, .x-png, .bmp
- The maximum file size of an uploaded photo is 2 MB.
- Send an email with the photos you want to add as attachments to the project's unique email address. (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org).
Note: A project's unique email address can be found on the Photos tool configuration page.