To view coordination issues in the model viewer on Procore's web application.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' or higher permissions on the project's Models tool AND Coordination Issues tool.
- Navigate to the project's Models tool on app.procore.com.
- Click the model you want to view.
- Click the Issues icon to open the Coordination Issues side panel.
- Click on an issue to see the coordination issue in the model.
The model will automatically navigate to the area of the issue.
Tip! Click the open icon if you want to view all details of the issue in the Coordination Issues tool.
- Optional: To view the issue on the 2D drawing, click the drawing thumbnail at the top of the model viewer.