To add a meeting in the project's Meeting tool to your personal calendar.
If you create a meeting in Procore and want to add it to your personal calendar, you can use the steps below to download an iCalendar file ('calendar.ics'). The ICS file format is a global calendar format that is supported by most calendar programs (e.g., Google Calendar, Apple Calendar, and Microsoft Outlook). To determine if your calendar program supports the ICS format, please see your program's Help system or visit the manufacturer's web site
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Read-only' level permission or higher on the project's Meeting tool.
- Navigate to the project's Meetings tool.
This reveals the Meeting Agendas/Minutes page.
- Locate the desired meeting in the list.
- Click the calendar icon (see the illustration below).
The system downloads the ICS file to the Downloads location specified by your web browser settings.