For Procore Customers in the United States
When your company applies the 'Owners English' or 'Specialty Contractors English' point-of-view dictionary, you'll see different tool names and term changes in the user interface. Learn how to apply the dictionary options.
- To learn the differences: Show/Hide
This table shows the differences in tool names (bold) and terms across the point-of-view dictionaries for Project Financials. These dictionaries are available in US English only. The default dictionary is designed for general contractors, which means that you will need to work with your Procore Administrator at your company and your Procore point of contact to access the other dictionary options.
English (United States) - Default
English (Owner Terminology V2)
English (Specialty Contractor Terminology)
Invoicing Invoicing Progress Billings Owner Funding Owner Owner/Client Owner/Client GC/Client Prime Contract Change Order Funding Change Order Client Contract Change Order Prime Contracts Funding Client Contracts Revenue Funding Revenue Subcontract Contract Subcontract Subcontractor Contractor Subcontractor Subcontractor Schedule of Values (SSOV) Contractor Schedule of Values (CSOV) Subcontractor Schedule of Values (SSOV)
To export a subcontractor invoice to a supported file format.
If you want to download a digital copy of a subcontractor invoice, you can choose to export the invoice in a Comma Separated Values (CSV) or Portable Document File (PDF) format. You can also download a PDF that includes any selected attachments in the ZIP file format or as a single PDF.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- You must be an invoice administrator.
- Supported File Formats:
- PDF With Attachments
- Attachments added to a custom field are NOT supported by the 'PDF with Attachments' option at this time. To learn more, see What are custom fields and which Procore tools support them?
- Navigate to the project's Invoicing tool.
- Click the Subcontractor tab.
- Locate the invoice to work with.
- Click the Invoice # link to open the invoice in the project's Commitments tool.
- Click the Export button and choose one of these options:
- PDF. Opens a PDF copy of the invoice in a new browser window. You can use the download and print controls in this window as needed. See the PDF example below.
- PDF Attachments. Choose this option and then select these options to receive a PDF copy of the invoice by email. This action opens the 'Select and Arrange Items' window.
- All Attachments. Mark this checkbox to include all file attachments in the PDF file.
- Procore Cover Sheet. Mark this checkbox to include a cover sheet in the download.
Want to rearrange the order of the attachments? Hover your mouse cursor over to the left of the component to move until the grab bar appears. Then grab the component by the button and move it into the desired position.
- Click the button that corresponds to the desired format:
- Export ZIP. Click this option to receive the invoice and attachments in a ZIP file.
- Export PDF. Click this button to receive the invoice and attachments in a single PDF file.
TipHow do you know when the export file is ready? Procore sends an email to the address that you use to log into Procore when the files are ready. Check your email for that message.
These examples show you the CSV and PDF versions of an invoice.
A PDF invoice has multiple pages: A Document Summary Sheet and at least one (1) Document Detail Sheet.
Document Summary Sheet
Document Detail Sheet