To view an incident in the Project level Incidents tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Read only,' 'Standard,' or 'Admin' on the project's Incidents tool.
- Navigate to the Project level Incidents tool.
- Click View next to the incident you want to view.
- You will see the following information.
- Across the top of the page, you will see tabs that will link you to more information.
- In the right pane, you will see buttons indicating what action items are available for that item.
- Within the incident, you will see the following information:
- General Information: This section details the who created the incident in Procore, and when they created it.
- Incident Information: This section details the general information surrounding the incident including the location of the incident, when it happened, a description of the incident, and any attachments related to the incident.
- Incident Records: This section lists any records associated with the incident. Incident records are related records of injuries, near misses, etc.
Note: See Create a Near Miss Record Within an Incident and Create an Injury Record Within an Incident.
- Investigation Information: This section details any information related to an investigation around the incident.
- Click the Related Items tab at the top of the view page of the incident.
- This is a list of all related items added by the Incidents tool 'Admin' user. Click the links next to the description of the item to view the item in Procore.
- See Add a Related Item to an Incident.
- Click the Emails tab at the top of the view page of the incident.
- This is a log of all the emails that you have access to that were sent using the Email button.
- See Email Incidents.
- Click the Download Log tab at the top of the view page of the incident.
- This is a list of all the times the incident has been downloaded, when, and by whom.
- You need 'Admin' level permissions to see this tab.
- Click the Change History tab at the top of the view page of the incident.
- This is a list of all the times the incident has been edited or modified, when, by whom, and what the field was, and what it was changed to.