To configure the advanced settings for the Project level Incidents tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Admin' on the project's Incidents tool.
Video content may not accurately reflect the current state of the system, and/or it may be out of date.
View as: Superintendent
- Navigate to the Project level Incidents tool.
- Click the orange Configure settings icon.
- Select which configuration page you would like to view on the right.
- Click the Incidents Settings page in the right sidebar.
- Incidents Private by Default: Mark the checkbox if you would like all incidents you create to be private by default. Private incidents will be available to the creator of the incident and all 'Admin' level users on the Incidents tool.
- Default Distribution: Add users to the distribution list who should have access to incidents even if they're not directly involved. This might be useful if you want to grant a user with 'Read-only' or 'Standard' permissions on the Incidents tool access to private incidents without giving them permissions to change the configurations on the tool.
Click the Permissions Table page in the right sidebar.
Set each user's permission for the Incidents tool according to your preferences.
- For a list of what users can do at each permission level in Incidents, see the Permissions Matrix.