To configure the advanced settings for the Project level Incidents tool.
Things to Consider
- Add the Incidents tool to the project. See Add and Remove Project Tools.
- Navigate to the project's Incidents tool.
- Click the Configure Settings icon.
- Click one of these options:
- Click Incidents Settings.
- Do the following:
- Default Distribution. Add users to the distribution list who should have access to incidents even if they're not directly involved. This might be useful if you want to grant a user with 'Read-only' or 'Standard' permissions on the Incidents tool access to private incidents without giving them permissions to change the configurations on the tool.
- Private by Default. Mark the checkbox if you would like all incidents you create to be private by default. Private incidents will be available to the creator of the incident and all 'Admin' level users on the Incidents tool.
- Click Permissions Table.
- Under Name, locate the user's name.
- Click the None, Read-Only, Standard, or Admin column until a GREEN arrow appears.
The symbols below: