To view a live video stream from a construction site in Procore.
If your project's construction site uses video surveillance so project managers and team members can view the live site online, cameras from supported vendors can be integrated with a Procore project. To learn how to configure a supported camera for viewing in Procore, see Set Up a Live Camera Feed in Procore.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Read-Only' level permission or higher to the project's Home tab.
- Complete the steps in Set Up a Live Camera Feed in Procore.
- A supported construction site camera. See Which live cameras can be used with a Procore project?
- A supported web browser. See Which web browsers are supported by Procore?
- Navigate to the project's Home page.
If you have the required user permission to view the Home tab, the live camera feed will be playing in the 'Live Project Cam' area of the right pane.
- Click Enlarge to enlarge the live video stream.