To use the search and filter options to locate a form in the Forms tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' level permissions or higher on the project's Forms tool.
- Additional Information:
- The search functionality respects any selected filters and will only search for items within the filtered results.
- The filters that you apply will be retained for your next session unless you clear the filters.
Search for a Form
- Navigate to the project's Forms tool
- Enter a keyword or phrase into the Search box.
The following fields are searchable:
- Created By (first name or last name)
Filter the Forms List
- Navigate to the project's Forms tool.
- Click the Add Filter drop-down menu and select one or more of the following filters:
- Created By
- Created Date
- Click Clear All to clear all of the filters.
Click the X next to a filter's name to remove it.
If you would like to learn more about Procore's forms software and how it can help your business, please visit our construction site quality and safety tool product page .