Delete a Company Level Form Template
To delete a Company level form template.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Admin' level permissions at the Company level Admin tool.
- Additional Information:
- A Company level form template cannot be deleted if a Project level form has been created using the template.
- Any form templates that you delete will be permanently deleted from Procore.
- Navigate to the Company level Admin tool.
- Under 'Tool Settings', click Forms.
- Click the icon at the end of the row with the form template you want to delete.
Note: If the template's row displays a gray icon, the template cannot be deleted because Project level forms have been created from it. See Delete a Project Level Form.
- Click OK in the confirmation window.
A green banner displays to confirm the form template was deleted.