To configure advanced settings for the Forms tool.
The Forms tool allows users to select and add preexisting custom templates to a project. Team members can then fill out, save, and store these forms in Procore.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Forms tool.
- Navigate to the project's Forms tool.
- Click the Configure Settings icon.
- Click one of the options described below:
- Permissions Table
- Mark the checkbox next to Forms Private by Default to make new forms private by default.
Note: 'Admin' users can view all forms. 'Standard' level users can view forms marked as Private that they have filled out.
- Mark the checkbox next to Allow users to replace an individual Form PDF by uploading a new PDF to allow users to replace a form PDF with a file from their computers.
- Click Update.
- Click Permissions Table. This reveals the User Permissions for the Forms tool. (Note: By default, user permissions are inherited from a permission template assigned to the user during account creation. See Manage Permission Templates. You can grant or revoke user access to the tool by continuing with the next step.)
- Grant or revoke user access permissions as follows:
- To grant a user access permission to a tool, place a green checkmark in the Read Only, Standard, or Admin column. The system automatically places a red checkmark in the remaining columns.
- To revoke a user's access permission to the tool, place a green checkmark in the None column. The system automatically places a red checkmark in the remaining columns.
(Note: Options that are grayed out indicate a user's permissions cannot be changed at the Project level.)
For a complete list of tasks associated with each permission level, see the Forms tool Permissions Matrix
If you would like to learn more about Procore’s forms software and how it can help your business, please visit our construction quality and safety tool product page here.