To delete a form from the project's Forms tool.
The Forms tool allows users to select and add preexisting custom templates to a project. Team members can then fill out, save, and store these forms in Procore.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Admin' level permissions on the Forms tool.
- Deleting a form will remove the file from the Forms tool list page.
- Any form templates that you delete at the Project level will not be permanently deleted from Procore; instead they will be located in the Forms tool's Recycle Bin tab.
- Navigate to the project's Forms tool.
- Locate your desired form in the Forms tool list page and click Info to the left of the template you want to delete.
- Click Delete in the right pane.