To download a form to your computer from the Forms tool.
The Forms tool allows users to select and add preexisting custom templates to a project. Team members can then fill out, save, and store these forms in Procore.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Read-only' and above on the Forms tool.
- Downloaded forms will be saved to your computer.
- Navigate to your project's Forms tool.
- Locate the file you would like to download and click Edit.
- Click Download in the right pane.
Note: The file will now be saved to your computer.