To edit basic information about a form such as the form's name, description, and privacy setting.
The Forms tool allows users to select and add preexisting custom templates to a project. Team members can then fill out, save, and store these forms in Procore.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' on the Project level Forms tool.
- You can edit the form's name, description, and privacy setting.
- Navigate to the project's Forms tool.
- Click Edit next to the form you want to edit.
- Edit the desired information. To mark the form as private, select the checkbox next to Private.
- Click Update to save your changes.