To view a form in the Project level Forms tool.
The Forms tool allows users to select and add preexisting custom templates to a project. Team members can then fill out, save, and store these forms in Procore.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- To view all forms: 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Forms tool.
- To view all forms not marked as 'Private': 'Read Only' level permisisons or higher on the project's Forms tool.
- To view a form that you created that is marked as 'Private': 'Standard' level permissions or higher on the project's Forms tool.
- Navigate to the project's Forms tool.
- Locate the form you want to view.
- Click Open next to the form to open the file in a PDF viewer.