To generate bid estimates in Procore Estimating.
After working on the take-off process and reviewing the project estimate, you can generate a bid and download its PDF version. The Estimating tool in Procore Estimating is where you can view project estimates, set labor costs and profit margins, and generate downloadable bid estimates.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions to the project's Estimating tool.
NoteBe sure to review the Project Estimate, Additional Notes, and Summary sections before generating a bid estimate. If there is a need for adjustments, you can update the pricing and costs by changing the appropriate value.
- Navigate to the project's Estimating tool on app.procore.com.
- Click the Estimating tab and select the relevant estimate.
- After thoroughly reviewing the bid estimate, click Show Bid.
A preview of the bid will be generated. This is where you can add or exclude values by selecting the preferred options.
- Under Bid Detail Settings, configure your preferences for the bid.
Note: Click a toggle ON to apply a setting to a bid, or OFF to remove it.
- When you are ready to export the bid, click Export Bid.
A PDF of the bid will be downloaded to your computer.