To generate bid estimates in Procore Estimating.
After working on the takeoff process and reviewing the project estimate, you can generate a bid and download a PDF version.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions to the project's Estimating tool.
NoteBe sure to review the Project Estimate, Additional Notes, and Summary sections before generating a bid estimate. If there is a need for adjustments, you can update the pricing and costs by changing the appropriate value.
- Navigate to the project's Estimating tool on app.procore.com.
- Click the Estimating tab.
- Select the relevant estimate from the drop-down menu on the bottom of the page.
- After thoroughly reviewing the bid estimate, click Show Bid Sheet.
A preview of the bid will be generated. This is where you can add or exclude values by selecting the preferred options.
- Under Bid Detail Settings, configure your preferences for the bid.
Note: Click a toggle ON to apply a setting to a bid, or OFF to remove it.
- When you are ready to export the bid, click the Export Bid drop-down menu.
- Select the type of export that you want for the bid:
- Save as PDF: Select to download the bid sheet to your computer as a PDF file.
- Save to Word: Select to download the bid sheet to your computer as a Microsoft Word file.
- Send by Email: Select to send the bid sheet by email.