To view email messages in the project's Emails tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- To view all messages, 'Admin' level permission on the project's Emails tool.
- To view messages that are NOT marked 'Private', 'Read Only' level permission or higher on the Emails tool. Notes:
- If you are a user with 'Standard' level permission, you cannot view a private message unless you created the message or have been designated as a recipient in the message.
- If you are a user with 'Read Only' level permission, you can only view a private message when you are designated as a recipient in the message.
- Navigate to the project's Emails tool.
This reveals the Emails page. There are four (4) tabs: Inbox, Archive, All, and Recycle Bin.
- Click one of the tabs, to do the following:
- To view a list of your incoming and outgoing messages, click Inbox.
- To view a list of any archived messages, click Archive.
- To view a list of all messages (i.e., incoming, outgoing, archived, and messages in the Recycle Bin), click All.
- To view a list of messages that have been archived from the Inbox, click Recycle Bin.
- All public and private emails associated with that project will be listed in the left pane.
- Private emails are identified by the lock icon.