To remove insurance information for a company on a project.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission on the project's Directory tool.
- The user performing the steps below must be designated as the Insurance Manager for your company's Procore account. See Designate an Insurance Manager for Your Procore Company.
- Navigate to the project's Directory tool.
- Click Companies.
- Click Edit nexttoyouwanttoremove project insurance for
- Click Insurance.
- Click the RED 'X' on the row with the insurance record you want to remove.
This removes the information from the company record.