To remove insurance information for a company on a project.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission on the project's Directory tool.
- The person performing the steps below must be designated as the Insurance Manager for your company's Procore account. See Designate an Insurance Manager for Your Procore Company.
- Navigate to the project's Directory tool.
This reveals the Project Directory.
- Click the Companies tab.
This reveals the project's Companies list.
- Locate the desired company in the list. Then click Edit.
This opens the company record in edit mode.
- Click the Insurance tab.
This reveals a list of the company's insurance records.
- Click the RED 'X' button that corresponds to the desired project insurance information.
This removes the information from the company record.