To remove insurance information for a company on a project.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permission on the Project level Directory tool.
- The user performing the steps below must be designated as the Insurance Manager for your company's Procore account. See Designate an Insurance Manager for Your Procore Company.
- Navigate to the Project level Directory tool.
- Click Companies.
- Click Edit next to the company you want to remove project insurance for
- Click Insurance.
- Click the RED 'X' on the row with the insurance record you want to remove.
- Click OK in the confirmation window.
This removes the information from the company record.