To modify a distribution group in the Project level Directory tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission on the Project level Directory tool.
- You must add at least one (1) distribution group in the Project Directory. See Add a Distribution Group to the Project Directory
- Navigate to the project's Directory tool.
- Click Distribution Groups.
- Locate the desired distribution group. Then click Edit.
- To modify the group name, enter your changes as desired in the Name box.
- To modify the group description, enter your changes as desired in the Description box.
- To add a group member, type the user's name in the Add a User to [List Name] box. Then select the appropriate match.
Note: To appear as a selection in this list, the user must be added to the Project Directory. See Add a User Account to the Project Directory.
- To remove a group member, click the RED 'x' next to the user's name in the Members list.
- Click Update.