To create Visitor entries in the project's Daily Log tool.
The Visitors section tracks anyone who visits the site (e.g. owner, union representative, salesperson, sales agent, and customers) and a description of their visit.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the project's Daily Log tool.
- Additional Information:
- You can create custom fields for the Visitors log on the project's Daily Log tool. See Create New Custom Fields.
- Navigate to the project's Daily Log tool.
- Scroll to the Visitors section.
- Enter the following information:
#: This uneditable field counts the number of entries in a section (e.g. the first entry created will be # 1, and the second entry will be # 2).
Visitor: Enter the visitor's name from the drop down menu, or enter a new name to add it to the entry. Selectable visitors must be added to the Directory tool to appear in the drop-down menu. See Add a Person to the Project Directory.
Start: Enter the starting time by selecting the hours and minutes from the drop-down menus.
End: Enter the ending time by selecting the hours and minutes from the drop-down menus.
Comments: Enter any comments that may help clarify the entry.
- Click Create.