To create Dumpster entries in the project's Daily Log tool.
The Dumpster section allows you to record when dumpsters are delivered and by whom.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' permissions on the project's Daily Log tool.
- Navigate to the project's Daily Log tool.
- Scroll to the Dumpster section.
- Enter the following information:
#: This uneditable field counts the number of entries in a section (e.g. the first entry created will be # 1, and the second entry will be # 2).
Company: Select from the company name from the drop-down menu. Companies must be added to the Directory tool to be selected in this drop-down menu. See Add a Company to the Project Directory.
# Delivered: Enter the number of dumpsters that were delivered to the site (if any).
# Removed: Enter the number of dumpsters that were removed from the site (if any).
Comments: Enter any comments that may be needed to further describe the entry.
- Click Create.