To create Dumpster entries in the project's Daily Log tool.
The Dumpster section lets you record when dumpsters are delivered and removed by whom and any comments related to that action.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' permissions on the project's Daily Log tool.
- Navigate to the project's Daily Log tool.
- Scroll to the Dumpster section.
- Enter the following information:
#: This uneditable field counts the number of entries in a section (e.g. the first entry created will be # 1, and the second entry will be # 2).
Company: Select from the company name from the drop-down menu. Companies must be added to the Directory tool to be selected in this drop-down menu. See Add a Company to the Project Directory.
# Delivered: Enter the number of dumpsters that were delivered to the site (if any).
# Removed: Enter the number of dumpsters that were removed from the site (if any).
Comments: Enter any comments that may be needed to further describe the entry.
- Click Create.