To create a daily log entry as an external collaborator in a project's Daily Log tool.
You are an external collaborator (here, referred to as "collaborator") on a project's Daily Log tool in Procore. You will submit your entries to the project team's Daily Log 'Admin' user for approval.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- Additional Information:
- Collaborators can only enter their own company or users from their company.
- Collaborators can only see Logs that have been configured for collaborator Daily Log.
- By default, collaborators can enter Manpower and Notes entries. The Daily Log 'Admin' user can also configure the Daily Construction Report and Delivery sections for collaborator entry. See "Configure Advanced Settings: Daily Log" in the See Also section below.
- Collaborators can only see entries within sections that they have submitted. See "Configure Advanced Settings: Daily Log" in the See Also section below.
- Collaborators can edit or delete pending entries that they have created. Once your entries are approved, you cannot edit your entries any more.
- Navigate to the Daily Log tool.
- Select the date for which you want to add information.
- Scroll to the applicable section.
- Fill out the information. Click the applicable link below for section-specific information.
- See Create Manpower Entries
- See Create Notes Entries
- Create Daily Construction Report Entries
- Create Delivery Entries
- Have the Daily Log 'Admin' user Approve Collaborator-submitted Daily Log Entries.