To close a coordination issue.
Once a coordination issue has been completed, the coordination issue can be marked as "closed." This will denote that no further action is required on the coordination issue.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' permission on the project's Coordination Issues tool.
- Additional Information:
- When you close a coordination issue, it will be removed from the Navisworks plugin. All Issues in all states will be viewable in the Coordination Issues tool on app.procore.com.
From the Procore plugin (recommended)
- Open the Navisworks Manage application on your computer.
- Open the model you're working with.
Note: Make sure the model is associated with a project in Procore. See Associate a Model with a Procore Project.
- Click the Procore tab to open up the Procore plugin.
Tip! Click the title bar of the Procore plugin and drag it to the right, left, bottom, or top of your application or to another monitor so you can view both Procore and your model at the same time.
- Click the Issues icon to open up the Issues tool.
- In the All Issues list, hover over the issue that you want to close.
- Click Close.
Note: Additionally, if you would like to view the details before closing, you can click Details, review the information, and then click the elipses (...) button to close the issue.
From the Coordination Issues tool
- Navigate to the project level Coordination Issues tool on app.procore.com.
- Click Info next to the issue you want to close.
- Click Close Issue.