To configure advanced settings for the project's Coordination Issues tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' permission on the project's Direct Costs tool.
- Navigate to the project's Coordination Issues tool.
- Click the Configure Settings icon.
- Set the access permission level for a user by clicking the RED 'x' or GREEN checkmark corresponding to the permission you want to assign.
Note: As an example, if a user currently has 'None' permissions to the tool (denoted by a GREEN checkmark in the 'None' column), click the RED 'x' for another permission column, such as 'Read Only,' so that a GREEN checkmark appears.
The color-coded icons in the user permissions area denotes the user's access permission level to the tool. To learn more, see What are the default permission levels in Procore?
Icon Color Definition GREEN The user has been granted this access permission level to the tool. RED The user has NOT been granted this access permission to the tool. GREY The user is either (1) a Procore Administrator or, (2) has been granted access permission to the Procore tools on this project using a permission template (see What is a permission template?). To change the user's access permission level, follow the steps in Manage Permission Templates.