To approve and sign a subcontract after awarding a winning bid.
Because subcontracts are legally enforceable, collecting the appropriate signatures on your contract documents is strongly recommended. Procore customers can choose between two methods for managing the signature process:
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- Additional Information:
- This article details steps that are completed outside of Procore.
- If the contract's creator is using the Procore + DocuSign® integration, you may be asked to digitally sign the contract instead of using the steps below. Contractors and subcontractors who are asked to sign a commitment are responsible for confirming the signature requirements with the contract creator.
- To learn about signing a commitment contract with DocuSign®, see Complete a Commitment Contract with DocuSign®.
- You must be awarded a contract. See Award a Winning Bid and Convert it into a Subcontract.
- Open the email with the awarded contract for your bid.
- Click View PDF.
- Print out the subcontract and sign it where indicated.
- Scan the document.
- Attach the scanned file to an email message back to the responsible party who sent you the initial form.