To view a summary of all your project's change events.
The Summary tab in the Change Events tool displays a high-level summary of all of your project's change events.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read-Only' permissions or higher on the Change Events tool.
- Additional Information:
- The Change Events Summary view is "sticky." This means, if you leave the Change Events tool on the Summary view, this view will persist when you return to the Change Events view.
- Navigate to the project's Change Events tool.
- Click the Summary tab.
You can the following columns of information in the table:
- #. Displays the number of the change event.
- Title. Displays the title of the change event.
- Scope. Displays whether the change event is listed as Out of Scope, In Scope, or TBD.
- Type. Displays the type of change event.
- Reason. Displays the change event reason.
- Status. Displays the change event status.
- Origin. Displays where your change event was created from (e.g. RFI #30).
- ROM. Displays the Rough Order of Magnitude assigned to the change event.
- Prime Totals. Displays the Prime totals for that change event. This includes vertical and horizontal financial markup.
- Commitment Totals. Displays the Commitment totals for that change event. This includes any new commitments created from Change Event line items, as well as CCOs (for 1-tier change order)s or CPCOs (for 2 or 3 tier change orders).
- RFQs. Displays the number of RFQs created for that change event and whether or not they have been responded to. The top number represents the number of RFQs with one of the following statuses: Closed, Pending Final Approval, and Withdrawn.
- Commitment Change Orders/Commitment PCOs. Displays the number of CCOs created from the change event.
- Prime PCOs. Displays the number of Prime PCOs created from the change event.
- Totals. Shows the totals for your change event's ROMs, Prime totals, and Commitment totals.
- Report Grand Totals. Shows the grand totals for your change event's ROMs, Prime totals, and Commitment totals.
If you would like to learn more about Procore’s change events management software and how it can help your business, please visit our construction change order product page here.