To view your Change Events Summary.
The Change Events Summary displays a high-level summary of all of your change events.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Read-Only' and above on the Change Events tool.
- The Change Events Summary view is "sticky." This means, if you leave the Change Events tool on the Summary view, this view will persist when you return to the Change Events view.
- Navigate to the project's Change Events tool.
- Click the Summary tab.
- You can view the following for each cost code included on the change event:
- #: Displays the number of the change event.
- Title: Displays the title of the change event.
- Scope: Displays whether the change event is listed as Out of Scope, In Scope, or TBD.
- Type: Displays the type of change event.
- Reason: Displays the change event reason.
- Status: Displays the change event status.
- Origin: Displays where your change event was created from (e.g. RFI #30).
- ROM: Displays the Rough Order of Magnitude assigned to the change event.
- Prime Totals: Displays the Prime totals for that change event. This includes vertical and horizontal financial markup.
- Commitment Totals: Displays the Commitment totals for that change event. This includes any new commitments created from Change Event line items, as well as CCOs (for 1-tier change order)s or CPCOs (for 2 or 3 tier change orders).
- RFQs: Displays the number of RFQs created for that change event and whether or not they have been responded to. The top number represents the number of RFQs with one of the following statuses: Closed, Pending Final Approval, and Withdrawn.
- Commitment Change Orders/Commitment PCOs: Displays the number of CCOs created from the change event.
- Prime PCOs: Displays the number of Prime PCOs created from the change event. If there is only 1 PCO linked to the change event, this column will show the PCO number. However, if there are multiple PCOs linked to the change event, this column will show the number of PCOs.
- At the bottom of your change event summary, you will see total values comprised of all of your change event's ROMs, Prime totals, and Commitment totals.