To download bid documents as a bidder using Procore's Planroom tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Read-only' and above standards on Procore's Planroom tool.
- Bid documents are only available to those outside users who have been invited to bid on a project.
- The project you are Bidding on must be in a stage of construction that will accept bids and the expiration date must not be passed.
- If you have made updates to your Bid documents outside of your bid package (e.g. from the Documents, Specifications, or Drawings tool), you will see a banner that informs you changes were made to these documents when you return to the bid package. You can then update the bid documents in your bid package to match the updates made outside the bid package by clicking Update. For more information on updating bid docs, see Update Bid Documents.
There are two ways you can download the bid documents.
See the following sections which outline how to accomplish each of these.
From the Invitation Email
- To download the bid documents for this project, simply click the download link in the "Invitation to Bid" email.
From the Planroom
- You may also download the documents from the Planroom in Procore.
- Log in to Procore.
- Navigate to the Company level Planroom.
- Click on the bid package you would like to download the bid documents from.
This reveals the bid package's Bid Sheet.
- Click the orange Bid Documents button in the top right corner.
(Note: If you are having problems, please see Why am I unable to download and open a .zip file?)