To create a custom report that provides a more optimized, real-time view of project-specific data. For example, an owner or project manager might want to create a custom report that highlights critical project dates.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the company's Admin tool.
- Additional Information:
- The data displayed in the custom portfolio reports is dynamically generated and always reflects current project data.
- There is no limit to the number of reports that you can create.
- The custom reports feature in the Portfolio tool can only be viewed in the Portfolio tool. They do NOT interact with Procore's Reports tool.
- You can also use the Reports tool to create similar reports that include data from the Portfolio tool. For details, see Create a Custom Company Report and Create a Custom Project Report.
Before you create a custom report, you may want to first add custom data fields that can be included in your reports. For example, you may want to add a field for highlighting key project dates. After you do this, you can create a custom portfolio report to track important dates in your project.