To create a multiple choice response set that will be assigned to a Company level inspection template.
The option to create multiple choice response sets provides you and your team with flexibility and customizable options that fit your company's needs. These multiple choice response sets are created at the company level and then assigned to existing items within a Company level inspections template.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Admin' level permissions on the company's Inspections tool.
- Navigate to the Company level Inspections tool.
This reveals a list of company level inspections templates.
- Click Configure Settings ().
- Click Multiple Response Sets.
- Click Add to create a new multiple choice response set.
- Click into the 'Set Name' field and title the set.
- Click into the 'Response 1' field to add the first multiple choice response to the set.
- Select the color that you want to associate with the response.
- To add an additional response at any time, click +Add Response.
- Once you've added all desired responses, click Create.