To set preferences for the Company level Inspections tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- To manage the tool and permissions settings, 'Admin' level permissions on the company's Inspections tool.
- Navigate to the company's Inspections tool.
- Click the Configure Settings icon.
- Choose from these options:
- Under 'Project Types', add in any inspection types you want to add to your projects (e.g. Safety).
Note: Inspection types cannot be edited if they are currently associated with an inspection. See Delete an Inspection Type.
- When you are done adding inspection types, changes are automatically saved, so you can click out of the page by clicking Back.
- Click Permissions Table in the right sidebar.
- Set each user's permission for the Inspections tab according to your preferences.
- No Access
- For a list of what users can do at each permission level in Inspections, see the Permissions Matrix.
In the example screenshot below, the user has 'Standard' level permissions.