To configure permissions for Service Accounts on the Contact Information page in the company's Directory tool.
When you initially create a Service Account, default (read-only) access permissions are set for all company-level tools. However, you can further refine and customize these permissions in order to implement and enforce more stringent security policies. Use this procedure to configure Service Account permissions.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the company's Directory tool.
- Access Considerations
- Existing service account permissions are set to 'none' on any new tool added since the service account was created.
- Be mindful of sensitive data and exercise caution when defining permissions on Service Accounts.
- Log in to Procore and navigate to the company's Directory tool.
- In the company Directory, locate the Service Account you want to configure permissions for and click Edit.
- On the contact information page for the selected Service Account, scroll down to the permissions matrix.
- Configure Service Account access levels by selecting None, Read-Only, Standard, or Admin for each tool in the permissions matrix.
- Click Save to update your Service Account with the new permissions settings.