To configure an observation fieldset.
You can configure observation fieldsets that suit the needs of your team. These fieldsets are categorized by Safety, Quality, Warranty, Work to Complete, and Commissioning. Once added to a project, these configured fieldsets will override Procore's default observation form. When team members create an observation from the project level Observations tool, they will only see your company's configured observation form.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permission on the Company level Directory tool
- Additional Information:
- Once added to your project(s), configured observation fieldsets are accessible on Procore's web and mobile applications.
- By default, your configured observations fieldsets will apply to all new projects. See How will configured fieldsets affect my existing projects?
- Navigate to the Company level Admin tool.
- Under 'Tool Settings,' click Observations.
- Select the Fieldsets tab.
- Click Edit next to the observation form category you want to configure.
- Click 'Optional,' 'Required,' or 'Hidden' to configure the fieldsets.
Note: Grayed-out options are required by Procore and cannot be selected or modified.
- Click Update.