This announcement represents a single point in time. Future releases may impact the information below.
Feature Announced: May 5, 2020 / Feature Released: Coming Soon!
This documentation details prerelease software. Its accuracy and reliability is not guaranteed by Procore Technologies, Inc. and it is subject to change without notice. It is being provided online for preliminary evaluation prior to an upcoming release. Procore is not responsible for and expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind with respect to this documentation and will not be responsible for any harm, loss, costs, or damages incurred due to its use.
Create Fieldsets and Custom Fields for Specifications and Drawings
Company Admins will soon be able to create new configurable fieldsets for the Specifications and Drawings tools to designate which fields are required, optional, or hidden within your projects. See Create New Configurable Fieldsets. After a fieldset is created, new custom fields can be created and applied to projects' Specifications and Drawings tools. See Create New Custom Fields.
With the ability to customize fields, you can ensure important information related to drawings and specifications is entered, and later create custom reports off this custom data. Configurations for fieldsets and custom fields are reflected in projects on Procore's web and mobile applications, so your configurations and custom fields are always presented.
NoteConfigurable fieldsets and custom fields for Specifications and Drawings are releasing at separate times. The functionality will be available for Specifications first, followed by Drawings soon after.
- Only the 'Received Date' field can be hidden in a configurable fieldset for Drawings and Specifications.
- Previously created custom fields can be selected to add to a fieldset.
- You can add up to 10 custom fields per fieldset, and they can be arranged in any order after Procore's default fields.
- Custom fields that you create can also be configured.
- Create New Configurable Fieldsets
- Create New Custom Fields
- Which fields in the Specifications tool can be configured as required, optional, or hidden?
If you would like to ask questions or share any feedback, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.