To remove custom fields from configurable fieldsets.
Custom fields can be created for certain tools in Procore to allow for additional information to be filled out when creating or editing items. Similar to most fields in Procore, custom fields can be reported on in the Company and Project level Reports tools.
To better organize your fieldsets, custom fields can be removed from configurable fieldsets. See What are configurable fieldsets and which Procore tools support them?
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' on the Company level Admin tool.
- Additional Information:
- To see which tools support custom fields, see What are custom fields and which Procore tools support them?
To remove custom fields from a fieldset, do the following:
- Navigate to the Company level Admin tool.
- Under 'Tool Settings', click the tool that uses the custom fields you want to remove.
- Click the Fieldsets tab.
- Click the vertical ellipsis across from the field you want to remove.
- Click Remove.
- Click Confirm to confirm the removal.
Note: Removing a custom field from a fieldset does not remove it from the Custom Fields tab in the tool's settings.