To add employees to an existing timesheet in the project's Timesheets tool from your iOS device.
Things to Consider
Required User Permissions:
- To add employees to any timesheet, 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Timesheets tool.
- To add employees to a timesheet that you created, 'Standard' level permissions or higher on the project's Timesheets tool.
- If the timesheet has been approved, you must change its status to 'Pending'.
- Navigate to the project's Timesheets tool from your iOS device.
- Navigate to the desired date.
- Tap the timesheet to which you want to add employees.
- Tap Edit.
- Tap Add Employee .
- Tap to select the crews and employees you want to add to the timesheet.
- Tap Done.
- Tap Add Line to modify the added employee's timecard entry information, including:
- An asterisk (*) denotes a required field.
- Some fields can be configured as required, optional, or hidden. See Which fields in the Timesheets tool can be configured as required, optional, or hidden?
- Classification: Select the employee classification from the drop-down menu associated with the time entry. See Enable Classifications on a Project.
- *Cost Code: Tap to select the cost code associated with the time entry
Note: If you are an admin on the Company Admin tool, you can limit the cost code selections that appear in this list. To learn more, see To learn more, see Configure Advanced Settings: Company Level Timesheets.
- Sub Job: Select from the drop-down menu the sub job associated with the time entry.
- Location: Select from the drop-down menu the location where the work was performed by that user.
- *Start Time: Select the time the user began working.
- *Stop Time: Select the time the user stopped working.
Note: You will only see the Start and Stop fields if you have configured your settings to show these fields. See Configure Advanced Settings: Project Level Timesheets.
- Lunch Time: Select from the drop-down menu the amount of time taken for a lunch break. Select from the following options:
- The amount of time selected will be subtracted from the Total Time.
- This field will only be available if Start Time and Stop Time is enabled
- 0 min (Default)
- 30 min
- 45 min
- 60 min
- Time Type: Select from the drop-down menu the type of pay being entered. Select from the following options:
- Regular Time
- Double Time
- Billable: Tap the toggle to indicate whether or not the entry is billable.
- Description: Tap to enter additional comments that will show in the timecard entry
- Tap Save.
- Tap Submit.