To access the user Home screen and account settings from the Sidebar screen on the Procore Android app.
- Open the Procore app on an Android mobile device.
- Navigate to the Sidebar screen by tapping your avatar next to the top menu icon.
Tip! You can also swipe right to get to this screen.
- Choose from the following sections, depending on your task:
Profile Information & QR Code
The top of your Sidebar Navigation screen has all or some of these elements:
- Your avatar or initials.
- Email address.
- QR code: Tap on it to view your personal QR code that others can scan to quickly add you to projects.
Note: Procore users who signed up via the Procore Construction Network (PCN) have a personal QR code that displays here. Other users can access their QR code through the Directory tool. See Add a User to a Project Using Their Profile Code (Android).
Navigate to Home to view a list of your recent projects and explore training materials. See Home Screen (Android).
Manage your app preferences and access support and legal information in the Settings section. Read about each Settings subsections below.
Note: To manage a particular project's settings or notifications, see Manage Project Settings (Android).
Tap App Preferences to enable dark mode, manage how you want photos stored, and more. See App Preferences (Android).
Note: To manage a specific project's settings or notifications, see Manage Project Settings (Android).
SUPPORT & FEEDBACK
Tap Support & Feedback to access user guides, release notes, support and more:
- Ask the Community: Post a question to your community of Procore users and employees.
- Report App Issue: Report an issue you are experiencing in the app. This sends an email with app information (such as the Procore app version you're using) to Procore Support.
Note: If you contact support regarding a mobile issue, a support representative may ask you to report an issue in this way instead.
- Call Procore Support: Contact Procore Support via phone.
- User Guides: Access Procore Mobile (Android) articles on the Procore Support website.
- Release Notes: View a list of recent mobile app changes.
- Procore Certification: Access a set of training courses aligned with your role or goals. Earn a verifiable certificate after completion of a training series.
- Training Center: Access advanced training courses. Most courses take between 10 to 90 minutes to complete.
- Rate App: Rate the Procore app in the app store.
Tap Legal to access the following information:
- Terms of Service: The rules, requirements, restrictions, and limitations that apply to using Procore applications.
Tap Logout at the bottom of the screen to sign out of Procore's mobile app.
The version of the Procore app you are using is listed at the bottom of the screen.