To use the search bar and filter settings to find observations on an Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' or higher permissions on the Project level Observations tool.
- The search tool respects any selected filter parameters and will only search for items within the filtered results.
This asset or item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that it was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the Observations tool using the Procore app on an Android mobile device.
Search for Observations
- Tap Search .
- Enter the desired word or phrase. The following fields are searched for the specified keyword terms:
Results matching your search terms will automatically appear.
- Assignee Company
- Assignee Name
Note: If you filter for a top-tier location, it will not show you any sub tiers, but if you search for a top-tier location, it will show you sub locations.
Filter for Observations
- Tap Filter .
- Tap to select the filter you want to apply. You can filter by:
- All Items: Tap to display all observations in the project that are marked as 'Open' or 'Closed.'
- Closed: Tap to display all observations that are marked as 'Closed.'
- Open: Tap to display all observations that are not closed. (i.e. all observations that are marked as, 'Initiated,' 'Ready for Review,' or 'Not Accepted.')
- All Items: Tap to display all observations.
- My Items: Tap to display only observations that are assigned to you.
- Location: Tap to filter observations by a specific location.
- Assignee: Tap to filter observations by assignee.
- Assignee Company: Tap to filter by the assignee's company.
- Type: Tap to filter by type.
- Trade: Tap to filter by trade.
- Tap Done.
- Tap to view an observation in more detail.