Outlook Add-in Requirements
For Outlook add-ins to load and function properly, there are a number of requirements for both the servers and the clients as described in this Microsoft support article.
The following Procore Tools are required in order to use Procore for Outlook.
*Not required but integration has workflows that interact with the tool.
The following permissions are required to use Procore for Outlook.
- Standard permissions on the Documents tool
- Standard permissions on the Emails tool
Subscriptions and Licensing
- Active Procore account
- Outlook on Windows (connected to Office 365)
- Outlook for Mac (connected to Office 365)
- Outlook on the Web (Office 365)
- Outlook 2013 SP1, 2016, 2019 on Windows
- Outlook 2016, 2019 for Mac
- Any of the above Outlook clients connected to Exchange 2019 on-premises