Installing the Procore Analytics Embedded App
Use the following steps to install the Procore Analytics Embedded app.
- Log in to the Procore web application and select the company in which you want to install Procore Analytics Embedded app.
- Click the icon to open Procore's App Marketplace.
- Type 'Procore Analytics Embedded' in the search bar and click the option for Procore Analytics Embedded.
- Click the Install App button.
TipIf you see Learn How instead of Install App, your user account may not have the appropriate permissions to install apps from the App Marketplace. See Install an App from the App Marketplace.
- Click Install in the 'Install App?' window.
You are redirected to the 'App Management' page in the Company level Admin tool.
Retrieve a Report's Embed URL from the Power BI Service
In order to add a report to one or more Procore projects using the Procore Analytics Embedded app, you need to retrieve the report's embed URL from the Power BI service.
- Log in to the Power BI service using your Power BI login credentials and navigate to the report you want to embed into Procore.
- Click Reset to Default to remove any existing filters.
- Click the horizontal ellipsis (…), select 'Embed', and select 'Website or portal'.
Click File and select 'Embed' if the Power BI service's 'New Look' is turned OFF.
- Copy the embed URL and proceed to Add a Procore Analytics Report to Projects.
Add a Procore Analytics Report to Projects
Once you have installed the Procore Analytics Embedded app on your company account in Procore, you can add a report for one or more projects using the following steps.
- Log in to the Procore web application and navigate to the Company level Admin tool.
- Click App Management under 'Administrative Settings'.
- Click View next to the row with the Procore Analytics Embedded app and click Configurations.
- In the 'Create Configuration' window, add the following information:
- Projects. Select one or more projects to add the report to.
- Title. Enter the name of the report. The name should match the report's name in the Power BI service.
- Link. Paste the report's embed URL retrieved from the Power BI service. See Retrieve a Report's Embed URL from the Power BI Service.
- Click Create.
- Repeat these steps as necessary to add multiple reports to one or more projects.
Launching a Procore Analytics Embedded Report from a Project
- Log in to the Procore web application and navigate to a project with one or more Procore Analytics reports.
- Click Select an App and select the report you want to view.
TipIf the project has many apps or many reports, you can search for the report you want to view in the search bar at the top of the 'Select an App' menu.