- Last updated
Save as PDF
Sync Photowave Projects with Procore
Easily share your photos from your Photowave Projects to the corresponding Procore project, keeping everyone in the loop and up-to-date on progress photos.
- Easily sync your project photos from Photowave to Procore.
- Share photos with different groups without a Procore account.
- Control who sees photos for your projects with ease.
View in Full Screen Mode
Procore Tools and Permissions
- Company Admin tool - standard permissions or greater
- Company Directory tool - admin permissions
- Project Admin tool - admin permissions
- Project Photos tool - admin permissions
- Project Documents tool - admin permissions
- Once you've installed the App, simply log in to your Photowave account and push the 'Sync to Procore' button in the Photowave Project Settings. Follow the prompts to sync your photos from the Photowave Album to a Procore Photo Album. Visit our website or contact us at email@example.com to learn more.
Photowave Sync and the Photowave Sync logo are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Photowave in the United States and/or other countries.