Send an email message to Procore from your Gmail client.
You can use your Gmail client to send an email from your inbox to Procore.
Things to Consider
Required User Permission:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permission on the project's Emails tool.
To send an email to Procore from your Gmail client, you first need to do the following:
- Open your Gmail client.
- Click the Procore icon on the left side bar to expand the Procore add-on menu.
- Select an email message you want to send to Procore and open it.
- In the right side panel, in the Procore add-on menu, complete the following instructions:
- Select a company from the dropdown menu.
- Select a Procore project from the dropdown menu.
- Click Send Email to Procore.
After the email has been successfully sent, you will see a Success! message.
To view the email in the Procore Web app, click Open Email in Procore.