To log in to DocuSign® from the Procore web application.
If you have a DocuSign® account, you can integrate with Procore to manage the signature process several tools. This lets you and the signatories of your review and return signatures online—at any time and from any Internet-enabled device. See Which Procore project tools support the DocuSign® integration? If you have not logged into DocuSign® from a Procore project tool before, you will be prompted to log in to your DocuSign® account. Once you have signed in to DocuSign® through Procore, you will not need to sign in again.
- Do I need a DocuSign® account to provide an electronic signature? No. You do not need a DocuSign® account to sign a document. If someone sends you a Procore document to sign, you will receive an email from DocuSign® on the sender's behalf. To provide your signature, see Sign a Procore Document with DocuSign®.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- You will need the required user permissions to create or edit the item that you will collect signatures for. For example, if you want to collect signatures on a subcontract, you will permissions to create or edit a subcontract.
- Additional Information:
- To learn which Procore items integrate with DocuSign®, see Which Procore project tools support the DocuSign® integration?
- Enable the Procore + DocuSign® integration. See How do I enable the DocuSign® Integration?
If you are NOT logged into your DocuSign® account when you launch the DocuSign® application from Procore:
- To learn how to gain access to DocuSign® from a Procore tool, see one of the tasks in Which Procore project tools support the DocuSign® integration?
- To log into DocuSign® from Procore, you need valid login credentials (an email address and a password) for a DocuSign® account. To learn more, see Do I need a DocuSign© account? and How do I get a DocuSign® account?
- At the DocuSign® Log In page, type your email address in the Email box:
- Click Next.
- Enter your password.
- Click Log In.