If you are an accounting approver or Procore user who has been granted permission to use your company's ERP Integrations tool and an item fails to export from Procore to your integrated ERP system, do the following:
- Navigate to the ERP Integrations tool.
- Click Commitments.
- Click Failed to Export.
- Review the RED message in the Errors column.
- Enter an optional comment.
- Click Reject.
- Review the item in its tool of origin and make any corrections or updates in the Commitments tool as needed. See Edit a Commitment.
- Continue by resending the updated commitment to the ERP Integrations tool using the appropriate steps below: