At Procore, we aim to develop a construction project management platform that reduces the application footprint of construction professionals. To do this, we're constantly working with our clients to ensure our product and tools are meeting their requirements, and allocating team resources to build the best product possible. From time to time, this results in the retirement of certain features.
On December 31, 2016, CurrentSet will no longer be available. Starting on May 13, 2016, CurrentSet will no longer have the ability to invite new users to existing projects or to create new projects.
What does this mean for you?
- If you have active projects in CurrentSet, they will not be interrupted until December 31, 2016. Up until that date, we will continue to save all your project information on our servers and provide access to your projects created or added before May 13, 2016.
- All your data belongs to you. Procore provides the ability to download and export projects from CurrentSet. Follow the steps below to retrieve your plans from CurrentSet.
- Navigate to www.thecurrentset.com and log in to your account.
- Select a project you want to extract drawings from.
- Select the drawings you would like to download. If you have several drawings and would like to download all of them, click Select All Drawings in the top-right corner.
- Click Download or Download with Markup.
- Once the drawings are ready to download, as indicated by the green bar, click Download these 'x number' of drawings. Your drawings will download to your computer. Repeat this process for all other projects.