How to export a custom project report to PDF, Excel, or Tableau.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Admin' level permissions on the project level Reports tool and 'Admin' level permissions on the tool that is being reported on.
- Navigate to the Reports tool.
This reveals the Reports page.
- Choose one of these options:
- Export > PDF. Click this option to export the report to the Portable Document File (PDF) format. The PDF will respect any expanded or collapsed columns.
- Export > Excel. Click this option to export the report to the Microsoft Excel (XLSX) format (Note: Your report will export to a .xlsx file and be downloaded to your computer's native Downloads file unless it is over 3,000 lines long. In this case, you will receive an email with a download link).
- Export > Tableau. For this option to appear, you must set up Tableau as a data source. See Add Procore as a Data Source in Tableau.