To export a custom Company custom report so that it can be easily distributed.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permissions on all Project-level tools.
- Supported Export File Formats:
- Portable Document File (PDF)
- Excel (XLSX)
- Additional Information:
- If you are using Procore + Tableau integration, you must set up Tableau as a data source for it to appear as an option in the Export button's menu. See Add Procore as a Data Source in Tableau.
- Navigate to the Reports tool.
This reveals the Reports page.
- Choose one of these options:
- Export > PDF. Click this option to export the report to the Portable Document File (PDF) format. The PDF will respect any expanded or collapsed columns.
- Export > Excel. Click this option to export the report to the Microsoft Excel (XLSX) format (Note: Your report will export to a .xlsx file and be downloaded to your computer's native Downloads file unless it is over 3,000 lines long. In this case, you will receive an email with a download link).
- Export > Tableau. For this option to appear, you must set up Tableau as a data source. See Add Procore as a Data Source in Tableau.